Invitation for public comments on the proposed Bill
Any person wishing to comment is invited to submit written comments before 18 September 2018 to the email below or through the comments form.
- or Click this link (Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, 2018) to send us your comments through the comment form.
The email subject should be clearly marked "Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, 2018".
17 September 2018 Press Release
12 September 2018 Press Release
Minister of Justice visits Botswana, In the picture from left is Advocate Abraham Keetshabe, Attorney-General of the Republic of Botswana and Honourable Sackeus Shanghala, Minister of Justice of the Republic of Namibia.
30 August 2018 Press Release
23 August 2018 Press Release
17 August 2018 Press Release
04 July 2018 Press Release
15 June 2018 Press Release
Honourable Sakeus Shanghala, Minister Of Justice Attends The Sadc Meeting Of The Ministers Of Justice/ Attorneys-General
11 June 2018 Press Release
Ministry of Justice, City of Windhoek and Office of the Judiciary have signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the use of a new Traffic Court in Windhoek. This court will specifically be dealing with Traffic and other By-Laws related offences and is milestone effort in effectively dealing with about 80 000 backlog of traffic related fines in Windhoek. This court will official start operating on 2 July 2018. The court is situated
08 June 2018 Press Release
Hon. Sakeus Shanghala, MP, Minister of Justice of the Republic of Namibia met with the Regional Councillor, Mr Simon Dukeleni; Chief Kooper; the Settlement Development Committee; members of the Hoachanas Traditional Leadership; and members of the community in Hoachanas on
- Ministry of Justice sends a message of condolence to the family of the late Chryl Ujaha
- Hon. Minister Sackeus Shanghala, Minister of Justice, officially welcomed and introduced the new members of the Magistrate Commission.
- Charges for the issuance of apostilles by the ministry of justice
- Honourable Sackeus Shanghala, Minister Of Justice Attends The Sadc Meeting Of The Ministers Of Justice/ Attorneys-General
- Ministry of Justice, City of Windhoek and Office of the Judiciary have signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- The Hoachanas Community to have its own Periodical Court.
- 27th session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ)
- Legislative Drafters & Gazette Officials in the Ministry are currently receiving a one day training in Proofreading of Legal Texts & Documents.
- Namibia & Angola to sign Memorandum of Agreement